Extra Cost and Exclusions
- For visas please click here.
- All the meals are included on the climb but we only include breakfast while you are in Moshi.
- We suggest a minimum tip for your climbing staff of $200.
- We will provide tent, sleeping bag and sleeping pad.
- We will provide a duffel bag that you repack your personal gear into for the porter to carry.
- You are responsible to bring your own personal gear (Check gear list).
We don't charge solo travelers any extra fees. Solo travelers can expect their own hotel room in Moshi and a private tent during the climb.
Some climbers may actually finish the climb ahead of schedule and others may have problems with altitude or decide to come down earlier for other reasons. If you do get back to Moshi early you are responsible to pay the costs for your extra hotel nights ($35 per/night) and meals. Keep in mind, our costs are the same regardless of when you end the climb. So even if you are climbing fewer days than scheduled keep in mind that we have already paid the staff, purchased, food and rented gear for all the days you were supposed to be on the climb.
We understand things happen and plans change and will refund your deposit minus a $150 cancelation fee. Once we have made arrangements for the climb such as renting gear and buying food the deposit is not refundable. If your travel dates change we can generally reschedule you at no extra charge, but please provide at least 7 days advance notice.