Palawan might be the Philippines best kept secret although not for long with its recent designation as the world's top island by Conde Nast. Towering limestone cliffs, pristine white sand beaches, crystal clear lagoons and beautiful coral reefs are just one reason to visit. Your journey starts with a flight from the busy metropolis of Manila to the small city of Puerto Princesa where you can spend an afternoon relaxing in what has been nicknamed ““the city in a forest.” The following day can be spent relaxing and island hopping the beautiful beaches around town or one can opt for a rafting tour of the worlds longest subterranean river. After our short stay in Puerto Princesa we make our way up the east coast of the island to El Nido where we will enjoy the remainder of the trip. Spend the next few days island hopping and snorkeling in the crystal clear waters thriving with tropical fish and coral reefs. Sail through breathtaking lagoons and between the stunning limestone cliffs that rival the karst topography found in Ha Long Bay, Krabi or even Guilin in China. What truly sets Palwan apart from any destination is the crystal clear waters and virtually pristine environment still teaming with marine life and healthy coral forests. Take a break from island hopping and let us arrange a day hike from El Nido through the lush jungles to magnificent waterfalls or bike between the local villages and enjoy the sleepy pace of life in this remote corner of the Philippines.
- All Accommodations in Tourist Class Hotels
- Domestic Flight from Manila to Puerto Princesa
- Airport Transfer in Manila and Puerto Princesa
- Transport in Private A/C Vehicle
- Breakfast and Lunches
- Packed Lunches during island excursions
- All Day Trips with Professional Guides
- Permits for National Parks and Reserves
- All applicable permits and documentation
- Government taxes, entrance fee and equipment fees
- Farewell Dinner in Puerto Princesa
- Free Trekkinghero T-shirt
What to Bring?
- We can arrange snorkeling (free) or diving equipment as per your preference but you prefer to bring your own.