- Pre-departure briefing in your hotel.
- Accommodation in Aguas Calientes or Machu Picchu.
- Collection from your hotel in the morning and transfer to the train station in Cusco or the Sacred Valley.
- Expedition train ticket from Cusco to km.104 (starting point of this trek).
- Inca Trail and Machu Picchu entrance fee.
- English speaking professional (1 guide for a group of 6 people).
- Meals 01L (box-lunch) Vegetarian or special menus are available at no extra cost.
- First-aid kit including emergency oxygen bottle.
- Bus ticket from Machu Picchu ruins down to the village of Aguas Calientes - 1st day.
- Round trip bus ticket Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes - 2nd day.
- Expedition train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Cusco.
- Transfer train station - hotel in Cusco only if returning on day 2.
- 24 hours guest service: please ask for the emergency
The Inca Trail is the most popular and probably most beautiful hike in Peru, a legendary path visited by thousands of tourists every year. This less exigent but still amazing 2-day trekking program covers a 13-km Inca Trail, joining the classical 4-day route at the superb archaeological site of Wiñaywayna, continuing through the mythical Inti Punku or Sun Gate, and finally devoting the second day to a full day visit of the Sacred Incan citadel of Machu Picchu, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. This program is specially tailored for those having less time or those looking for a hike, in a shorter version of the world famous Inca Trail without camping.