- Park fees of $220 per person
- Return transfer from Nairobi
- Tented camping for 3 nights
- Guide and Porter on the mountain
- 3 meals per day while trekking
- Mount Kenya climbing Sirimon route
- English Speaking Mountain Guides and Porters
Mount Kenya is Africa's second highest peak at (5,199 meters (17,057 ft)). The peak is often overlooked as more climbers head to Mount Kilimanjaro Africa’s tallest peak. It is however a great place to avoid the crowds and can be considered one of Africa’s premiere trekking destinations. It’s a 60km round trip trek to the top and involves about a 2400m elevation gain with a minimum of 3 nights on the mountain. This package is for a decent up and down the Sirimon Route a longer option is to descend down the Chogoria Route which takes one through a spectacular gorge which holds a serious of waterfalls. If you are planning a trip its best to avoid the rainy seasons from March to June and October to December although trekking is possible year round.